CoastalVillas equals worry free holidays
At CoastalVillas we aim to provide worry-free holidays! Here you’ll find a list of what services we provide during your stay.
The COASTALVILLAS rental price :
• Mid week change of bed linen and towels (for rentals of 2 or more weeks)
• All costs for electricity, gas and water
• Pool cleaning once a week by a professional company
• Free wifi internet connection (if available in the villa)
• Final cleaning
• Bed linen: 15€/person
• Bath towels: 7,50€/person
• 29€ Reservation Fee
• 49€ Deposit waiver/Damage fund (you won’t have to pay a security deposit upon arrival)
• 0,90€ Tourist Tax (day/adult)
Services that require a supplement:
• Baby crib 35€/week
• High chair 35€/week
• Pool/Beach towels 10€ per towel
• Pets 35€/week
• Extra midweek cleaning can be supplied
• Airport retrieval services; we’ll advice on the best ways of transport for your group.
• Private transfers from the airport to the villa.
• Preferred rates for car rental, we are an official AVIS car rental agent.
• Insider tips: we’ll tell you which local restaurants and beaches to visit, how to avoid tourist traps and what the local’s favourite hot spots are.
• Barcelona Topics; we’ll tell you where to go, what to see and where to eat.
• Catalan Topics; discover places that you won’t find in your guidebook.
• Hotel Bookings; we can assist with hotel accommodation for friends or for additional nights before or after your stay.
• Restaurant Bookings: just tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll advise and book the best option.
• Special occasions: are you on your honeymoon? Is there a special anniversary or do you want to surprise a family member? Just let us know and we’ll help you in organizing it!
Our personal “info book”:
We like to help you in making your stay with us ‘unforgettable’ by suggesting various ways to spend your precious time in Catalonia.
Therefore we have put together a personal information booklet which you will find in the villa upon arrival. Nothing compulsory, just different, Spanish ideas of trips to make, sights to see, beaches to visit, restaurants (Spanish – local), not the busy tourist places, but special places not very well known to the large public but giving this unique flavour to this country.
If you have any questions during your stay, give us a call and we will help you on your way!
Rent a boat: enjoy the Costa Brava on the water!
What better way to discover the beautiful coast than on a boat with private captain!
Want to enjoy the luxury of a private cook in your villa for a special occasion or just to enjoy a special evening?
Lay back, relax and enjoy your lunch or dinner while you get served a delicious paella, fresh fish or other dishes on demand! Various options available.
Get to know the local cuisine and discover the flavours of Catalunya. Your foodie guide will take you through the city and make stops so you can get to know and taste products such as our Iberic ham, tapas, cheeses, olive oil and local pastries.
An unforgettable culinary experience!
Cooking and cocktail workshops (in English)
“Sommelier for a day”: visit to local market to get to know producers, wine/cava/beer course and tasting.
“Chef for a day, dining experience”: visit to local market and fish market, cook traditional Catalan dishes and dine your own cooked food.
Costa Brava is home to an array of wineries, specially in the “Empordà” region. DO Emporda practically breathes the history of wine.
Pay a visit to any of the wineries and enjoy a tour through their vineyards to learn more about their history and secrets to wine cultivation. Finish off with a wine tasting. You can also include a typical Catalan breakfast to taste our typical “pa amb tomàquet”, “fuet”, “jamón”, of course accomppanied by a glass of wine!
Want to enjoy a relaxed afternoon away? Treat yourself to a pampering session which can include spa, massage, beauty treatments and/or hairdresser.
On spot hairdresser/massage at your villa can also be arranged.