At Coastalvillas we offer all-inclusive rental prices.
This means all main services are included. We believe in transparent prices, so you won’t see an endless list of compulsary extra costs added on the rental price.
The COASTALVILLAS rental price :
• Final cleaning at your departure
• Bed linen and bath towels
• Mid week cleaning and change of bed linen and towels (for rentals of 2 or more weeks)
• All costs for electricity, gas and water
• Pool cleaning once a week by a professional company
• Free wifi internet connection (if available in the villa)
• 29€ Reservation Fee
• 49€ Deposit waiver/Damage fund (you won’t have to pay a security deposit upon arrival)
• 3,50€ Tourist Tax (per adult per stay)
Services that require a supplement:
• Baby crib 35€/week
• High chair 35€/week
• Pool/Beach towels 10€ per towel
• Pets 35€/week
• 2% charge for payments by creditcard/paypal
• Extra cleaning can be supplied
• Airport retrieval services; we'll advice on the best ways of transport for your group.
• Private transfers from the airport to the villa.
• Preferred rates for car rental, we are an official AVIS car rental agent.
• Insider tips: we’ll tell you which local restaurants and beaches to visit, how to avoid tourist traps and what the local’s favourite hot spots are.
• Barcelona Topics; we'll tell you where to go, what to see and where to eat.
• Catalan Topics; discover places that you won't find in your guidebook.
• Hotel Bookings; we can assist with hotel accommodation for friends or for additional nights before or after your stay.
• Restaurant Bookings: just tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll advise and book the best option.
• Special occasions: are you on your honeymoon? Is there a special anniversary or do you want to surprise a family member? Just let us know and we’ll help you in organizing it!
Our personal “info book”:
We like to help you in making your stay with us 'unforgettable' by suggesting various ways to spend your precious time in Catalonia.
Therefore we have put together a personal information booklet which you will find in the villa upon arrival. Nothing compulsory, just different, Spanish ideas of trips to make, sights to see, beaches to visit, restaurants (Spanish - local), not the busy tourist places, but special places not very well known to the large public but giving this unique flavour to this country.
If you have any questions during your stay, give us a call and we will help you on your way!